Colorado Fitness & Strength has a variety of services to help you achieve your goals and maintain a happy, healthy lifestyle.
Functional Fitness Group Classes
LIVE In-Person for all levelsCONSTANTLY VARIED – HIGH INTENSITY – FUNCTIONAL FITNESS FOR ALL
- 10 person MAX limit classes to ensure 10:1 athlete to coach ratio and safe social distancing
- Dedicated 5000+ Square Foot Indoor Training Facility + a FULL outside parking lot
- Workout inside with a mask on or outside mask free
Private Access to our ‘Digital Gym’
Beyond the WhiteboardMEASURABLE – OBSERAVBLE – REPEATABLE
- Beyond the Whiteboard daily workout tracker app membership
- View daily GUIDED pre-recorded follow along warm-ups (Monday-Friday)
- Track your daily workouts and interact with other CFS Athletes progress !
Custom 1:1 Personal Coaching
In personCUSTOMIZED – PRIVATE – GOAL FOCUSED TRAINING
- Comprehensive custom tailored training geared towards your specific goals & expectations
- Nutrition guidance & coaching
- Monthly body composition screens & goal setting sessions
- “Big Picture’’ focus & long term goal planning / maintenance (we set goals, create action plans, and support & guide you though those action plans – all while watching you achieve the best results of your life)
What's Your Goal
Learn how our programs can help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Our classes are designed to help you reach whatever aesthetic, performance, or health-related goals you may have. If you’re interested in weight loss and toning, you’ll love our classes with the option to work with our in-house nutrition coach. You’ll learn to fuel your body for your day-to-day demands while challenging your body in a safe way under the guidance of our certified (experienced) coaches. Our quarterly ‘challenges’ are a great way to kickstart your weight loss in a safe supportive group environment.
Health & Longevity
If health and longevity and just over all looking and feeling good are your top priorities, we got you! We encourage you to try all of our offerings to find the format that you enjoy the most. Our staff of experienced coaches is happy to work with you to help develop a workout schedule that will help you thrive to look and feel your best both in and out of the gym.
Endurance Sport Performance
Look no further than our variety of classes. They will challenge you and help you become a stronger athlete both mentally and physically. We also offer an all-day open gym to allow you time to work on your own primary, accessory or sport-specific programming.
Are you looking to improve your technique with a barbell? Look no further – our group of experienced coaches will help you maximize your lifts safely. Under the watchful eyes of our coaches, you will achieve better form and better lifts.
55 & Over
If you’re an older athlete or looking to get back into working out after a long hiatus, you’re in good hands with us. Our ‘Fitness’ option offered in all of our classes will help you learn the basics at your own pace! Our staff is always happy to help you find options to scale movements up and down based on your abilities and/or limitations. We’ll make sure you always get a safe and fun workout, regardless of where you are starting.
Dialing in your nutrition is a crucial component in achieving optimal health, weight and performance goals. The nutrition program at Colorado Fitness & Strength combines behavioral changes and delicious foods to create sustainable healthy habits that will last.